Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2015

I'm back!

Hello blog world, I am back!!

I can't believe it has taken me this long to feel the blogging itch. I guess life has just gotten in the way and I finally have inspiration again!

Needless to say, our wedding has already happened and we have had a few other surprises come about in the last year and a half, so be on the lookout for some updates!

I know I started this as a wedding blog to remember every detail about out wonderful (and whimsical) time as a newly engaged pair, but I have decided to change it up a bit. I am going to keep the name of this blog for two reasons, I think life is both wonderful and whimsical and I want to share my lifestyle with you all, second, I don't just want to forget the stories I have already posted.

So a few years from now I will be able to look back (and you with me, hopefully) and see how things have changed since January of 2014 -which seems like forever ago!

I can't wait to share so many new things with you all.

The new blog will include a wide range of topics, think, healthy (and sometimes not so healthy) recipes, fashion trends, makeup and beauty tricks, work out routines, and general life adventures!!

I am so looking forward to getting started!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment